The Women's Missionary Society
The purpose of the Women's Missionary Society
is to help women and youth grow in Christian knowledge and
experience. We operate a clothes closet and a food pantry
to provide for the people in need. The Women's Missionary
Society consist of 20-30 members and is open to all who seek
fulfillment in assisting others. Meetings are held monthly
following the 11:00 a.m. worship experience in a room TBA.
The meetings are educational and informative. Domestic matters
and overseas issues are discussed.
Point of Contact: Ms. Sharon Williams 404.241-5900
The Gwendolyn Atkinsons
Computer Learning Center
The mission of the Gwendolyn Atkinson's Computer Learning
Center is to promote computer litercay to obtain and maintain
a job We offer various classes: Microsoft Word, Excel and
Powerpoint. In addition, our computer lab offers our youth
the ability to enhance such skills as typing, math, writing,
and critical thinking. The computer lab was dedicated in the
memory of Gwendolyn Atkinson, an educator in Georgia and Maryland.
Point of Contact: email@example.com
The Prison Ministry at FAME, Atlanta Church is committed to
providing spiritual fulfillment to women inmates at Metro
Correctional Institution. With the support of the church ministers,
musicians and choir, we visit Metro once per month. We encourage
all new members to join us in this minsitry upon completion
of their new Members Classes. Currently we are into our fourth
year of bringing the Lord's word to those in prison. The church
also collects needed personal care items for the inmates during
Point of Contact: Rev. Margaret Giddings 404.241-5900
The Single's Ministry
The Singles Ministry at FAME, Atlanta is a multi-faceted program
for never-married, divorced or widowed adults, from age 20
and beyond. The purpose is:
- To affirm adults who are single by choice
or by circumstance as whole, worthwhile people.
- To reach out to all singles offering acceptance
- To offer opportunities for personal growth
- To encourage spiritual development.
- The Singles Ministry operates within the
context of the church as a whole and seeks to help unmarried
people develop an identity as an integral part within the
entire faith community.
Point of Contact:
The MIME Ministry
send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Steward Board. Point of Contact: Mrs. Marlene Cooper Stiggers,
- The Stewardess Board. Point of Contact Mrs.
Karen Hutchins, 404.243.4776
- The Board of Trustees. Point of Contact Mr.
Keith Franklin, 404.244.9283
- The Young People's Division. Point of
- The Host Board.
- The Music Ministry. Point of Contact,
- Male Chorus. Point of Contact
- Youth Choir. Point of Contact Felecia Weems
- The Tape Ministry.
- The Ministry of Evangelism. Point of
- Christian Education Department. Contact:
Sis Angel Little email@example.com
- First Class Investment Club. Point of Contact,
Mrs. Marlene Stiggers 404.696.2861
- Vacation Bible School.
- New Members. Point of Contact
- People of Faith Praying. Intercessory
- Men of Faith. Point of Contact Mr.
John Turner, 770.507.1491